There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Her blonde hair waved in the wind. Her blue eyes shimmered in the moon light. Her perfect smile lit up the night. It was my mom, Katrina. I love that name. I envied Trina for getting part of our mothers name, and all her looks.



My mom looked like she was struggling. She looked around with a panicked looked on her face, Then smiled.



"Kairie, What are you doing over there? You know you're not supposed to be back there! Get your little tushy over here, Silly." She said.



I tried to run. I yelled. I whispered. I talked. Nothing would come out.



I woke up with tears running down my face. I looked around. I was swinging in a hammock, In the middle of space. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Sparkly stars surrounded me. Venus, Saturn, Pluto. Suddenly the hammock twisted, and I tumbled on to the.... ground? I walked around. I was pretty sure this was a dream.

I turned around, there was light. The sun? No, something else. I walked towards it. It got brighter. A voice whispered my name. Bentley's voice. It came from the light. Without a second thought, I ran into the light leaving the stars and planets behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment