There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Chapter Three: A trial in Krajovyk

I woke up to the sound of my cell door creaking open. A person (I think) with a black cloak on held the door open for me. Waiting for me to walk out.

Candles hanging on the walls lit the pathway for me. Cobwebs hung from the different angles of the ceiling and the walls. Where it would look like you'd turn right (or left) you would turn, and it'd be just a wall.

You could hear the echo of my boots against the cobblestone path. I turned a corner (this time a real one) and walked into another room. The room was packed with more "people" in black cloaks. The "person" behind me pushed me down the walk way that was in between rows on both sides of me.

A man witha long gray beard stood up. He looked very cheerful, his smile was wide showing all of his pearly white teeth.

"Kairie, It's me! I'm the squirrel!" the old man yelled.

The people in the black cloaks turned their heads toward me. I looked around and saw two faint blue circles that resembled in two windows. I sat down next to the old man/squirrel thing.

A person in a Purple cloak walked out of a door located to the left of the room. The room resembled a court room back at home. The person in the purple cloak sat down in the judge's chair.

"Now!! We have one of the most deadliest cases we have seen in years." the purple cloaked person said.

I look around trying to find a person who looks like they might be guilty of something. Nobody in particular catches my eyes.

"Kairie Vilkenson has violated rules 39, 47, 64, and 103 from the Sorcerer's Society book of rules. This kind of crime can end in a punishment of death, or 50 years in our Sorcery Prison. Now it is up the jury to decide the fate of Miss Vilkenson."

No comments:

Post a Comment