There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A,A&R

Where have I been??
Did I just disappear?
No, sadly enough, I did not disappear into a totally different time era. Instead, I decided to just ignore my blog, and my readers. So, this is my apology to my 6 subscribers; I am sorry.

Now that my apology is over with, we are onto my word of the day...
Addiction.
What is the first word that pops into your head when you hear "Addiction"?
I usually think of addiction to drugs, or weird things like chalk...
Addiction: the state of being enslaved to a habitat, or practice, or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming.
^^^ Courtesy of www.dictionary.com (my BFF)

I have narrowed it down to three things that I am addicted to:
1)Sugar
2)Sims
3)The Internet

What is the pattern in this?
All of those 3 of my bigges addictions, are not healthy for you.
Sugar - Weight gain and a bunch of other things that take time to explain...
Sims - Sims are just amazing, but very time consuming and NOT good for a procrastinator like me...
The Internet - Again, very time consuming, and radioactive.

My question for you all is, what are your three biggest addictions?? I forgot to mention one more, and that is coffee. Courtesy of my mother.

Now for the R...
The "R" is for Reviews...

My Review on Farmville...
Farmville is really just a waste of time. It's for people who want to have a farm, but don't want to put all of the time and effort that is needed to make a real farm, so they instead make a virtual farm. Yes, I myself used to be a "farmer" but have resigned to much more valuable time consuming things (**coff coff** Sims **coff coff** Warcraft)

My Review on juicystar07...
Used to be one of my favorite Makeup Youtubers. She's the girl who really got all of the makeup gurus started. However, with help from my father, he has made me realize that almost every makeup guru that has a youtube account, wears an excessive amount of makeup. They cake on their, primer, foundation, concealer, blush powder. What is real beauty? It's what's on the inside. Instead of wearing all of that cakey face stuff, wear you. (HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE)

My Review on Life...
*Ahem* Life, is a meadow. It's full of bright and colorful flowers, and green grass, free and warm with colors and sunshine. Until a big storm comes along and rains on that meadows parade, and just ruins everything. Is that any reason for that meadow to give up on the beautiful flowers? No, of course not. People, life isn't perfect. Sometimes I expect my life when I get older to be exactly what I dream about it being. But, if I want it to be that way, there's a long process that I need to go through. Including making mistakes, learning from my mistakes, traveling everywhere, studying my butt off. That is my amazing Review on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment