There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

B,M&S

Today is supposed to be my lazy day. That's what I plan all of my Sundays for. Not for visiting other people, not for hanging out, but for me. I like to plan my outfits, relax, paint my nails, shower. That all is very relaxing to me. I think that every Sunday should be dedicated to relaxation.

B stands for Blogs...
Most of the people whose blogs I follow all have a lot of followers. Ranging from 1,000-12,000. How do they get so many followers? I don't know, but I would like to know. Some of them are youtubers, but some I have never heard of before. Is it because they tell all of their co-workers, family members, friends, etc? I guess the world (as in me) may never know...

M stands for Money...
Money.. ahh .. the green crisp dollar bill. 5 dollar bill, 10 dollar bill, etc. If I had money to blow I would be in trouble. I get an allowance weekly, and my problem is that I like to spend it the day or day after I get it. Usually I go into Wenatchee every Saturday and spend all of at Target, or at Snapdragon Coffee Shop. I am trying to be a smart spender, but trying sometimes doesn't work out. I have to BE the smart spender that I know I can be.. or at least I think I can be. If I had an unlimited amount of money to spend then I would be off the Bahamas sipping on a coconut, basking in the sun, and spending money on a bunch of souvenirs.

S is for Showers...
Now, as we all know, everybody takes showers. Whether it being twice a week, once a month, or every day; every body showers. I tend to take shorter showers then other girls my age. But somtimes, it's nice to have a hot steamy shower. The water drops landing against my back with force from the shower head has always been calming to me. I know a shower always feels good after a hard work out. Which is where I'm going in a few minutes...

Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment