There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

C&E

Hello my 6 people that are, most likely, not reading my blog!

Now, those who are reading, might be asking.. What is C&E?
My reply would be, "Patience is a virtue"

C is for Cupcakes...
Cupcakes. No, they don't sound good to me right now. Especially not cupcakes in a cup. Who would even think of such a disgusting thing? I would possibly give it a "sip", but I definitley would not "sip" it again. Are just plain ol' cupcakes not good enough for them? I am seriously worried about the future of my generation...

S is for Sugarland...
I love Sugarland's new song, Stuck Like Glue. I normally dislike all country songs, but this song is just going to slide. It's so meaningful. Unlike those other songs that I normally listen to. The video is funny to! So that's a plus.

Well, this is Liv signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment