There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Monday, February 28, 2011

F, F&T

Good Evening...
Whenever I type or write that, my mind always reads it in the Count Dracula accent...

I don't know if that's just me or what.


F is for Family&Friends...

Oh goodness.. Where to start. My family and my friends have been with me no matter what. Well obviously cause they're my family, ofcourse they're always with me. But, what I mean by that is in my heart. If I'm away at camp, or traveling, I know that I can always think about them and I will be comforted. Either that or homesick....

I am so blessed. I have a nice home, parents who love and care about me (somtimes too much), and friends who can make me laugh no matter what. I just wanted to take this moment to say that I love you all and thank you for being there for me no matter what.


F is for Food...
Raise your hand if you love food! Whoever didn't raise their hand has serious issues. I for one, love food. Food is another one of my comforts. Bad day?? Chocolate is on the way. Strawberries, watermelon, spinach, asparagus. All of them just amaze me in every way. Food is just amazing. Period. That's it.
T was for...
T was for something but I forgot what it actually was for. Woot!! Let's go Forgetfulness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment