There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Eating..

Good Evening..
I have been working on that "Good Evening" in my Count Dracula accent. I think that I sound pretty darn good!

E is for Eating Foods...
Being Primary Paleo is hard. I have to stay away from those delicious looking cinnamon rolls, no rice krispie treats, or brownies. Basically anything that is actually sweet to eat! So I usually treat myself to a candy bar, or a dove chocolate! My favorite dinner to eat, being P.P., is Tacos. I love cooking them, and most importantly, eating them! We use lettuce leaves as the usual taco tortilla thanks to, www.everydaypaleo.com! My dad and I listen to hers and www.growinguppaleo.com's podcasts during the morning on our way to school/work. If you are thinking of becoming Paleo, or like me, Primary Paleo, then check out these websites! Once you do your own research, you will realize how bad the grains and carbs that you're putting into your body are for you. I still haven't realized that, but it will come soon hopefully! The next time that I make tacos, or any dinner, I will have to take pictures to show you all how amazing these things are!

Ok well, I am really tired. Only got 5 hours of sleep last night. I'm used to getting 8-10. So, this is Liv signing off!

Until next time..

2 comments:

  1. Good for you girl! That would be TOUGH! I would LOVE to see what those tacos look like..seeing as taco nights are my fav... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thanks! I will have to take pictures of them soon. I plan on making them again sometime this week or next week!

    ReplyDelete