There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Monday, April 11, 2011

My Regular Post..

So this is my regular post. No S is for... or I is for...
Nope, this is just going to be me babbling on about whatever I want to talk about.
Cakes.
One of the people that I follow on blogspot is http://theguidingbite.blogspot.com. She has an amazing blog. Some of her most recent blog posts has got me hooked on cake. Cake is now in my brain. The picture of the cake that she has on there just looks so moist, and delicate and so chocolate-y. Baking is a weird art/hobby. Some people suck at it, and some people are amazing at it. I personally enjoy baking sweet things, but eating them is not really my favorite part surprisingly. Maybe it's just the mood I'm in right now, because I usually enjoy eating sweet things.
Pain.
Right now I am in pain. My back and my shoulders hurt. Why? One word... Stress. I am so stressed out with school right now, it is not even anywhere near funny. I just feel like one big knot that can't get untangled. I need a massage...
Laziness.
I have been so lazy lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just want to sleep or watch movies, and drink hot chocolate. Heck, the only part of me that's even moving right now is my eyes and my hands. I am not looking forward to getting up out of this chair. Maybe it's hormones... the world may never know.

Hope all is well in your world, cause my world just got a heck of a lot better now that it's drama free!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. you are so so funny Livvy... and I'm excited your making dinner tonight! I like when you write about dinners... or foods or whatever:)

    ReplyDelete