There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 and More...

9/11


I've always thought it as crucial to take a moment of remembrance for those who lost their lives that day. Whether they lost their lives from  the terrorism, or from fighting for other peoples lives. I'm torn apart though. I feel it wrong in a way, to dedicate only one day out of the year to remember everybody who lost their lives.. only one day of the year, for only one event. What about the people that risk their lives every day for our country? What about the people who live in a country where there is no freedom, and no decision making for themselves? Take a moment out of everyday just to think about that... remember how lucky we are to live in a country where we are allowed to make decisions on our own.

On a Happier Note...


I am listening to a great song right now, It's called 1,000 ships by Rachel Platten. You should look it up, it's up-beat and you just have to dance to it! I have bad news though, I've kind of given up on the Paleo. I just can't help myself.. cupcakes and cookies. But, I am working out everyday for 2 1/2 hours (ish) so it's ok. I should start eating healthy though, I plan on living long.. my ultimate goal is to live to be 100.

Sorry...


Yet again, I find my self apologizing for not being on in forever! It's due mostly to technical difficulties, and the time consuming abilities that this blog has! So I will try to get into the habit of blogging once again!!!

Until Then, Over n Out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment